Turn folding arms from an antique lounge chair, hangers from old steam trunks and a center leaf to a 50's table into a steampunk style antique folding arms console table. Originally posted to Fernseed.
- Gather materials.
- Center leaf from a table (or similar shaped piece of wood)
- Folding arms from an antique lounge chair
- Hangers from old steam trunks
- Mounting bolts (optional)
- Mounting brackets (optional)
- Turn the arms of the chair into table legs, using the bow part of the hangers as braces.
- Mount the table leaf (or wood) onto the legs. May require mounting brackets and bolts.
- Paint it as desired.